Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Love!



"LOVE!
-
Life's Mysterious Designs!
When the Heart is innocent

Love is Simple
When the Mind comes to work
Love is Twisted and Complicated.

Yet, we believe Love will survive even when torn and tarnished
Because its a greater emotion only engulfed with Hope."
- ZanyChild
7/12/2019

Its always been a willy wallow ride for me in Love. It is easy for me to love someone, see their good side. But when we realise love is always not about the good side, but acceptance of every side - it becomes complicated, even though I accept every side. Maybe that's what it is. Love in the true sense is having no expectations. But I'm only human! Even the Great Gautama Buddha who preached everyone to leave all their desires had the desire that everyone should not have any desires!! Get that? Then where do I stand, when Love is concerned. I can be selfish sometimes, its not a crime! 😛


Zanychild
Driving people insane as always!
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online