Saturday, April 30, 2005

FAST FORWARD-jus laugh ur way out

WEDDING WOES

o THESE r actual ads on a matrimony site. Grammar and spelling errors have no place in a profile description as every thing is straight from the heart! Disclaimer: V r not responsible if u 4get ur basic grammar after reading this 1.

* I want very simple girl. From Brahmin educated family from Orissa state he is also know about RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA, and other homework.
(Homework?)

* Wants a woman who knows me better and can adjust with me

forever. She may never create any difficulties in my life or her life

by which the entire life can run smoothly. Thank u.

(the principle of running life smoothly was never so easy!)


* She should be good looking and should have a service. She should

have 1 brother and 1 sister. She should b educated.

(ain’t it unique !! 1 brother 1 sister criteria !)


* I am a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Enjoys every moments of life.

I love to make friendship. Because friendship is the first step to love. I

Am looking for my dream girl who will love me more than I. Because

I love myself a lot. If u think that is u then why to late come on………

………hold my hand forever!!

(The dilwale dhunia effect)



* I am a simple boy. I have lot of problem in my life because of my

Luck now I am looking 1 girl she care me and love me lot lot lot .

(This is 1 of our favorites)


* I want a girl with no drinks if she wants she can wear jeans in house

but while stepping out of house she should give respect to our cast.

(By not wearing jeans? Ahem….)


* HYE I AM A GOOD LOOKING GUY, WHO HAS THE

CAPABILITY TO MAKE ANYBODY LOUGH. I BELIEVE

IN GOD AND ACCORDING TO ME FRIENDS R THE REAL

MESSENGER OF GOD. THE 3 THINGS I AM LOOFING

FROM A GIRL, THEY R 1. THEY MUST BELIEVE IN GOD

2. THEY HAVE TO LIKE MY PROFESSION AND THEY

SHOULD NOT GET BORED WITH ME WHEN I TRY TO

MAKE THEM LOUGH. (All of us r loughing)


* Whatever she may be but she should feel she is going to be

someone bride and she must think of the future life if she is too

like this she would be called the lady of the lamp.

(We r slightly clueless. Can any1 tell us wat this guy wants?)


* I love my partner I marriage the partner ok I search my partner

and I love the partner ok thik hai the partner has a graduate ok

(V r again clueless but v like the use of ‘ok’. The person is

suffering from ‘OK- syndrome’)

* HI I AM VERY COOL NUATHER OK MY HOBBY IS SEE
T.V AND NEWS OK I HAVE 1 CAR AND 1 BONWL OK MY
MOTHER IS ALSO GOOD OK MY FARUET WORLD IS OK
(Bnowl????)

* I am pradip my family histoy my two brother two sister and fater and mother sister complity married.
(Somebody please explain how to get married ‘completely’)

*I am very simpel and hanest. I have 3 sister 1 brother and parent.
I am doing postal service and tailor master my orginal residence at kalahandi diste naw iam staing at rayagada dist.
(Actually wat is this guy doing? Postal service or tailor??)

* I want 1 girl who love me or my mother. She love me heartly
or she have a frank she’s skin colour ‘normal’ not a black or not a whitey. I think the main think is heart if ur heart is beautiful than u r beautiful. But I’m not a handsome person or good looking. But my mom says that I am a good person. My father already expired. I am ‘AEKLAUTA’ THE CHOICE IS YOUR. Bye bye.
(Yes the choice is urs either to marry him or his mother all gurls and guys can apply!1)

* My colour is black, but my heart is white. I like social service.
(Zebra???)

* I would like a beautyfull girl. And I do not want her any treasure. Because girl is the mahalakshmi.
(Now she is going to be a lucky girl ! any takers?)
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online