Thursday, April 2, 2020

The Rainbows Does Not Matter Anymore...


"The Rainbow has washed away
Nothing is ever going to be the same again
But keep moving...
Take the next breath...
Take the next step...
Keep going...
Because thats the only right thing to do. 🧗‍♀️🚣‍♀️🤸‍♀️"
- ZanyChild
08/12/2019

You can't give up. You can't give up till your last breath! I have had a lot of thoughts of giving up! But I could not, because my life is not my own. I did not grown up and become the person I am on my own. Lots of people have shaped me as 'ME'. Just because for a certain period life is miserable, does not mean I have to give up the entire journey. This is just a small obstacle in the path of life, even though an important one that is helping me shape even better. So never give up. Whatever life throws at you is because you can only handle it and no one else can!

ZanyChild
Driving People Insane As Always!


 

blogger templates | Make Money Online