Thursday, October 18, 2007

-The alteration must not result in expulsion of a member *


One fine day I will be free
I will fly across boundaries
Perch on the topmost branches
No power to tribunal
Oh…oh…that wasn’t the line
It was a line from CL class
I am getting crazy
Now where are we?
Yeah, on top most branches
Tallest buildings
I fly over vast expanse of sea
Build the nest with love
Collect twigs from far and low
And make it a little heaven
But…
That fine day never dawns
It is the day when
The cages are extinguished
There are no bars around me
I am allowed to be free
What do they call that stance?
Yeah, a stance of peace
FREEDOM…
The very thing I yearn for…

* no connections, a free way, a free style….


Zanychild
Driving people insane as always
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online