Monday, December 28, 2009

Another page to be leafed over.

Another year passes by. And here goes my checklist amd my very own tag. Just delete my answers and fill em up with yours. :)

Q1:Are you better than where you were when the year started?
A:Yes

Q2:Did you get a notch up on the ladder of wisdom?
A:Maybe

Q3:Did you laugh more till you cried or cried more till you laughed?
A:Equally, coz one doesnt exist without the other.

Q4:Did you meet new people?
A:Yes, loads

Q5:Did your friend list swell a little?
A:Yes :)

Q6:Did you have to let go of people?
A:Yes, I had to

Q7:Did that hurt you a lot?
A:Yeah, initially, but I learnt a lot from that :) If someone can hurt you so much and not be affected a bit by it, then they arent worth agonizing over. You deserve much better. :)

Q8:Did you have to put up a false smile and bear things with a grudge?
A: Occasionally, you get yourself in such positions.

Q9:Did you have to act happy when you hurt inside?
A:Well, I donno. If I am hurt, I show I am hurt. If I am happy, you needn't ask - even the iron guy next street will probably know I am happy :p

Q10:Did you achieve something great this year?
A:Yeah, I became a qualified Cost and Management Accountant :D and I earned my first big buck :D

Q11:Do you regret anything you did this year?
A:yeah, somethings but it doesnt matter anymore :)

Q:Did you fall in and out of love, necessarily not in that order? :p
A:Hmmmm, I think so...am not yet sure *wink*

Q12:Did you grow?
A:Mentally or physically? :p, okies, yeah I did grow up a lil bit.

Q13:Was this one of your best years?
A: Definitely, one of my coolest.

Q14:Did you learn something new?
A: We learn everyday, every minute.

Q15:What was the most memorable in this year?
A: Loads, - I am qualified as a professional. I started my career out of the blue. One year where I was at home for the most part of it and loved every minute of it.My first trip out of the country, and catching malaria on the way back :p, and yeah my first cell phone :)

Q16:Would have done anything differently this year if given a chance?
A: *Thinking*, nah - I guess the year was good. One of the best. I wouldnt change anything. :)

Q17:Did you travel a lot this year?
A: Yeah, I traveled a bit more than I usually do and visited new places.

Q18:Will you mark this year as one filled with fond memories or bitter ones?
A: For sure fond memories. :)

I am tagging Gils, Deeps,CRd,G3,Marutham,Gigster, and anyone who wants to write the tag :)

Zanychild
Driving people insane as always!
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online