Friday, June 15, 2007

Escape..............??? and Lost in You

Escape....??






The light of the moon flooded the window
That window, The narrow window
The only means of escape
The only source of light
The narrow beam of the moon
Shone on her face.
Such anguished eyes
Once seen, never forgotten
The moon must have realized
As it hid behind black clouds
Once hidden, darkness engulfed.
Dark everywhere, not a pinch of light.
She screamed
A scream never forgotten
Coz it echoed through the night.
Will she escape???




Lost in You...





I see waves
Rushing to touch my feet
They touch me and go far away
Just like you
The loose sand of the beach
It caresses me but….doesn‘t stick to me
Just like you
The moon was rising
The sun was setting
In two extreme corners
Just like us





Zanychild
Driving people insane as always
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online