Monday, August 20, 2007

You wouldn’t go without me

Why??
Why me??
Why us if all people??
Why do we have to lishen to her??
Who did we get laaful dames??
Why do we need to ansher attendance??

That was warming up notes of my laa clash, now for the real poetry flow scroll further down.




















You wouldn’t go without me

I looked op at the moon
The white beauty
Transparent and glistening
The lone angel of the night sky
Guidance to the night walkers
Walkers like us
Cradling us in her presence
Making every inch of us feel light
Hand in hand
Step by step
We walk down the lane
Discussing memories, lives, people
Moon played cupid
And struck her pole star at my heart
I was blinded with joy
And turned to you starry eyed
The silence was abrupt
I shook my hand out of yours
I distanced myself from you
Like oil from water
I saw the gleam in your eyes
I missed your amused smile
I was still holding your gaze
When tiny droplets of water touched me
Bringing my senses back to reality
The rain came down harder
Just the time to discover
That I was in love…
You grabbed my hand and ran towards shelter
Panting we stood huddled together
Feeling your warm breath on my cheeks
Daring not to look up
I tried to get away from you
You held me tighter
Your breathing was uneven
It was ragged
You engulfed me even tighter
I struggled to breath
The thought of you near me was unsettling
I gathered myself and looked up
The only way to fight you
The wicked gleam was back in place
Your pupils darkened in desire
And I drowned myself into it
Just the time to discover
That I was in love
With you-death
Here you are
Taking me with you
Neither letting me live or die
Torturing my soul
Never letting it rest
Making it haunt you forever!

Zanychild

Driving people insane as always


 

blogger templates | Make Money Online