Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Still wonder!

“I wonder how?
I wonder why?
Yesterday you told me ‘bout a blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree
I’m turning my head up and down
I turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see
Is just another lemon tree”
-Fool’s garden-lemon tree


So I wonder how? I wonder still? How I wish things were just different? Or did I get it all wrong? Was it meant to be like this? That did I tend to be normally abnormal?

I tried to break free of my confines. I tried to fly free. I tried to look at the big black world. But alas did I still get it all wrong?

I soared high one time; I dropped deep low another time. Was it how it was all meant to be?

I feel so good, I feel so down, I feel so happy and still I feel sad. Is it how it should feel?

So I wonder how? I wonder still? How I wish things were just different? Or did I get it all wrong? Was it meant to be like this? That did I tend to be normally abnormal?

I get crazy, I shout at the top of my voice. I get mad, I sulk in a corner. Is it the normal way of life?

Ghosts of the past haunts me, ghosts of the future lingers in a corner. Is it the same for everyone?

I find it all exciting at one time, that I can take it no more. I find all to boring another time that I can’t vent up my frustration. So does it make me normal?

So I wonder how? I wonder still? How I wish things were just different? Or did I get it all wrong? Was it meant to be like this? That did I tend to be normally abnormal?
I laugh when I want to cry. I cry when I want to laugh. I see everyone through rose colored glasses. So I wonder if I am normal?

I see myself high in spirits. I see myself as a social outcast. I see myself heading high in people’s favorites list. Was it how life tends to be?

I bubble with confidence. I shrink away in fear. I search for the limelight, and I shrink away from embarrassment. Does it make any sense?

So I wonder how? I wonder still? How I wish things were just different? Or did I get it all wrong? Was it meant to be like this? That did I tend to be normally abnormal?



Zanychild
Driving people insane as always
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online