Friday, August 15, 2008

Creative Streak

I was always born with a creative streak, said my mom. She said that very statement when I guess I was 9 or 10, Coz everyday when I come from school CUBS class with all sorts of colors not on my drawing books but all over my school uniform!
Then I started pretty madly coloring all kinds of figures which i found in B & W. My mom couldn't bear anymore that she made me join some drawing classes. The result...I have managed to create some pieces of work, which can be passed as good. In my twenty years of my life, now I have become quite confident enough to preserve my work and frame them to protect them for a long life. The slide show will give you a glimpse of some of my works



Zanychild
Driving people insane as always!
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online