Friday, August 15, 2008

I AM SHIFTING BASE!

Hello people!
guess what i have shifted base!
from the sands and the shore to my stars
yeah from my old blog
pages from zanyfiles
to here!

And lemme first wish you all a HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
61 years of independence and we are still going strong as a developING Country!
I guess it is time for a new change, time we all geared up and brought forward the country. I think it has already set in motion by our very own ABHINAV BINDRA, our golden boy of the olympics who came back home. Time people took inspiration from him.

well it is a new beginning and i am gonna take this blog seriously!
lets all gear up for a new start
and for my inspirations check out my technocrati counter
those bloggers are simply amazing!

Zanychild
Driving people insane as always!
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online