Monday, October 9, 2006

They call themselves DEMIGODS!!!!!!! Or much worse….ANGELS!!

Okai…ppl…this is going to be my fulltoo fun blog…if I say this entire blog is fictional..then I am not doing justice to my writing…..so lets say this is part fictional and part true (I wud like to say this is entirely true…but u know the demi gods will kill me then!!!)

So let’s get started!!

Wondering who these Demigods….or Angel’s maybe are??….none other than my stupid gang of friends…I wud have liked to title this blog as ‘Meet the weirdos’...But was threatened by these so called angels in keeping that….see wat weirdo’s they are…..

(Sound effect:..Thalak…thalak..thalak)…(jus imagine the sound of pots filled with varying levels of water being beaten..or played!1)….(enters weirdo No1).. Miss. Abirami… or Abby….my friend from school….we have known each other for the past 7 years I guess (whoa..so long huh!!)….she is an exciting personality…...a sweet, caring, advising friend and all that goody goody stuff can be said about her…..that is not our concern over here…our concern is how weird she is?...well not as much as weird as me I guess….she just cant stop talking I shud say…and yet in a matter of few hours, we both will not know wat to talk about on…even though we have got a lot to share upon as we are in different colleges….she can play the jaladarangam (the instrument with a lot of mugs filled with water)…and so she plays the drum pad in her college light music team..that is one weird fact….wat is weird is that..how cud she be my friend…who is participating in stage shows…when I run away from stages ;)….but all my friends turn out to be like that..wat cud be done..?? Other than that.she gets along well with almost anyone and everyone…everybody likes here everywhere she goes!! And she is somewhat a perfectionist!!...keeps everything neat and tidy!!..(Very unlikely of me!!..how did we ever bcom friends I wonder!!)

(Sound effect: .thalanku thaka jum..thalanku thaka jum )……(enters weirdo no. 2 dancing!!) Miss.Dvijavanthi or Dvija….or DJ….or Duja…or’Kutti jess’!!!......jus her name can make you imagine how weird she is!!....poor dvija..her name will be screwed like hell by everyone who calls her for the first time…..she too is my school friend..i am supposed to have known her for the past 6 years..but I actually know her properly for the past 4 years!!....still.it seems like I have known her all her life I mean my life!!….such an amazing personality..exactly like me!!....so we just stuck together..like glue!!..we have similar tastes….tht makes us weird….as our tastes r weird..she is one total loosie like me!!....I can never forget this incident back in school...We have just received our hall tickets for our twelfth board exams…I gave mine to her to keep it in the Bag….this loosie went and happily kept it in HER bag. I reach home..search..search..search…then call her up..she smiles shyly and says..it is in my bag di….then well that’s not the end of it..i go to her house (point to be noted..i have already gone to her house twice) she gives me the address via phone..i go wid my mother..i forget her substreet..and search through out the avenue…searching for red santros coz she has one!!....and at last finds her home with the help of some auto drivers..go and tell her why she didn’t tell me the substreet name..she said loosie I gave you the name..I take out the Address slip (All along it was in my pocket only!!!)…and look at it..there it is the substreets name..bold and clear!!!.you must have looked at the expression both our parents gave!!..and of course she dances well..a stage performer too…well see all my friends are doing something great..while I am very vetti….doing nothing!!!..anyway that too is a part of my weird friends I should say!!

(Sound effect: silence…..silence…..whishk…..)…(enters a weirdo no. 3 little creature like a mouse..making no sound!!)…… Miss. Alice George John….the kiddo…the kuttichatthan…..enthu personality…..she is my college friend…..people who look at her wud think intha ponnu valarave matala (wont she grow!!)….well…one hell of a charcter she has…..sweet lil angel!!......she will ask ‘aint I looking cute?’..to her poor sis..who wud reply..’yeppadi unnala mattum!!’…..Archana (u will meet her)…asked me to compare alice to Jennifer ainston..plz…wat harm did she do..i mean Ainston do…this lil devil….u know..will do all the Chuttithanam in class…and will smile like a Samathu ponnu!!... how cud u alone alice?....and she is the sweet little assistant class rep of my class…poor class u see….I tel u ppl. U must accompany her on her clothes shopping expeditions…the sales person will ask her to go the kids section and see if she likes anything there..coz there is no size for her in the normal adult section..so she will be wearing all this kiddo stuffsl!!....and well all the old oldy proffessors…are her sweet hearts..seriously..and my Great accounts maam is also her favorite!!... The entire teachers luv her as 502!! (thts her dept no. in college!!)….she can do some piece of acting….had participated in english plays, and dumcharades in my college culturals ..see didn’t I tell u ppl..that all my friends are stage performers..lolzz….how can I forget her frustration…when I call her before the exam to say I just finished studying when she is just starting to study!!....as if this is not enough I will tell her..i am not confident. I finshed so soon..and u shud look at her face when my mark comes…(seriously ..I still don’t understand how this cud happen!!...I am not confident..yet I get some not bad marks…wen I think I hav done really bad .and my marks r gonna blow!!..do u understand??)


(Sound effects: VrOOom….)…(enters weirdo no. 4 in full speed in her pep).Miss.Kanaga. Chitra…..the person who underwent so many changes from our first year of college into our second year of college!!...she is one person who strictly followed college rules..but now..she is one among us!!..no more proper rule following!!....she is one funny charcter..do u know wat same side goal means… I do it a lot with her..i will be with her, but at the same time..silently pulling her leg …..She will be suddenly surprised at this…now being the little moderator between her and althea. I am having too much fun..she is really very immature I should say…..she is accident prone..gets hurt wherever she goes….does awesome social service…drives her bike and car at super speed..thinking she is Schumacher’s sister!!...and luves to go to the beach..wondering wat is so weird about going to beach..well nothing much…she luves to go to the beach at 12:30 or 2:00 in the afternoon, in the scorching sun!!....and also makes us come with her..if we plan and do not go..that is the end of your story…she gets really frustrated if anything she plans doesn’t happen!!......she cooks…that too it also tastes good!!......well see how different I am from her..and how cud I forget..she taught me to properly drive my pep..i mean to properly make a ‘U’ turn..u know where I leartnt it..in full traffic…in the signal..i was very nicely trying to make an “U’ turn..if she weren’t there..some of the cars and bikes there wud have received a scratch or two from my pep!!...


(Sound effect: VrOom….)…(enters weirdo no. 5….in her pep...loose hair and pretty pink in her face)..Miss. Shilpa gulati….a great personality…..in her own way….she speaks tamil so well..ppl…being a Punjabi…you must listen to her…she is really good….thinking why shilpa I am soo good to you..the reason is we both are good to each other….coz of Aruna..mera chrismom..and ur enemy (read: friend)…well…we have to maintain a standard relationship you see..actually I can be really good to you..coz…u have been to me!!..one incident you remind me is when..’bluffmaster’ was released…your brother had this caller tune of ‘right here’….and you called him up to listen to the tune..you kept the phone in my ear..and some one actually picked..I did not realize it was your brother..told you..hey someones..talking …someones..talking..what happened to the tune!!.....wat weirdos we are!!

(Sound effect:…keech keech..like the sound of a mouse)…(enters weirdo no. 6 like a mouse)..Miss. Althea Rozario….another little creature in my class…well I have known her really well only in my second year….she is pannikutti or pig baby of our gang…with the size she is..imagine what not she does….she makes it a point she will spoon feed chitra during our lunch hours….fight non stop with her….I act as the somewhat stupid moderator between her and chitra!!...both of them will come and pulambify to me about each other...I would be like..’huh..yeah..huh…hmm…..it is because of this maybe!!’....very sweet personality…and a great friend to partner with during our sessions of pulling chitra’s leg!!

(Sound effect:..footsteps….little like a catwalk style of….)…(enters weirdo no. 7. with a bag on one side and RED waterbottle in hand) Miss.Archana…I have known her only this year….being from the same clan..we just stuck to each other….she is lovingly called ‘papa’ by her watchman…and ‘chinamma’..by her driver..kool isn’t it ;)…that too loudly and clearly so that the whole street can hear…other than that….addicted online like me…and well started writing coz I inspired her!!! (this one point alone makes her weird!!)….and luves her ‘motorola’ cell..serioulsy ppl..she is in luv with it!!. You can always see her with her dust brown coloured bag..and the trademark red water bottle..throughout the campus….and is very much hyper active and over sensitive….some dumb person in orkut called her “Angelina Jolie”..please.. …wat harm did brad pitt do now!!!..and she is very keen in making me accept it..no way….I never will…(u can sense my head shaking left and right saying NO!!)…u r just u and no one else !!!..Other than that….She calls me AZAGHU!!!.....I just do not like my other name very much….and she also popularized it too much..by jus telling…everyone who is anyone..hey vidya’s other name is azhagamai..thanks a ton for the free publicity archana!!...



And on the whole..just me….being friends with them makes me weird enough!!..doesnt it guys..if I weren’t weird enough….y wud I write a weird blog like this!!! ;)

Zanychild

Driving people insane as always
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online